JIT Supply Chain Management
- North American and China based inventories
- Tailored to client requirements
- Pick & Pack – custom packaging
- Kit building
Engineering and Design
State of the Art design and engineering tools are utilized such as 3D scanning for reverse engineering.
Software capabilities: - Master Cam X-9 - AutoCad Inventor 2016 (can read/write Pro-E, Catia)
Process for development includes:
- Identifying the component to be re-engineered or transitioned to the most suitable process.
- Collaborating with our customers to assess the requirements of how the component is to ultimately be utilized.
- Eventually we develop a 3D drawing; commission the tooling and casting dies to be built and begin the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
- After approval of First Article Sample, and we have established Quality Assurance procedures for production, we begin mass-production of the component and arrange logistics and final delivery according to client’s requirements.
- Masters level mechanical and metallurgical engineers
- Journeyman machinists
- AWS mig & tig welders
- US Government QSLD
- US Government Navy Sub Safe – Level 1
- ISO 9001:2008
- Induction Hardening
- Case Hardening
- Thru Hardening
Powder Coating is a type of coating that is applied as a free-flowing dry powder. Primarily used with, metal. Dry powder is bonded to the metal electrostatically and then cured with heat.
Powder coating finishes are very tough and flexible and resist cracking, peeling, and are extremely abrasion, corrosion and chemical resistant. Powder coating finishes are very attractive and provide a distinctive one of a kind custom look to all types of metals.
- CNC CMM services
- Reverse Engineering
- Mechanical and structural analysis and consulting
- Failure analysis
- Metallurgical analysis and consulting
- Zinc Nickel
- Chemical Film
- Electroless Nickel Plating
- Passivation of Stainless Steel
- Tin Plating
Custom Manufacturing & Assembly
High speed packaging